Best of 2009
Perhaps a bit late, but anyway, here are ten of the best albums 2009 brought us. It was a good year. You can order them as you like, except for the first. It stays where it belongs.
- The Antlers - Hospice
- Sunset Rubdown - Dragonslayer
- Grizzly Bear - Veckatimest
- Animal Collective - Merriweather Post Pavilion
- The Flaming Lips - Embryonic
- Girls - Album
- Cymbals Eat Guitars - Why There Are Mountains
- Dinosaur Jr. - Farm
- Baroness - Blue Record
- Thåström - Kärlek Är För Dom
We’ve also entered a new decade, which means that I should probably also make up my mind about the best album of the 2000’s. Off course I can’t. It stands between Arcade Fire - Funeral and Radiohead - Kid A. You decide.