UnityConfiguration 1.4 is out
Some minor improvements has been made, issues are closed, and here’s the new version for you. So, what’s changed in v1.4?
- Added extension methods to the
IAssemblyScannerfor easier discovery and configuration of conventions
- Added non-generic overload to the
AddAllConventionthat allows you to register open generic interfaces
- Added option on the
IAssemblyScannerinterface to scan for internal types in an assembly
- Strong named the assembly
- Switched to Semantic Versioning. In short this means that when
- the major number is changed: There will be breaking changes
- the minor number is changed: New features are added, but it is still backwards compatible
- the patch number is changed: Backwards compatible bugs fixes only
As usual you can install it via NuGet using the package manager in Visual Studio:
1 PM> Install-Package UnityConfiguration
or, if you like, you can grab the code at GitHub.
Hope you enjoy it!