New version of UnityConfiguration
So what's new in v1.3?
- Documented public facing methods
- Included the xml documentation in the NuGet package
- Debugging symbols are available on SymbolSource.org
- Several more overloads for adding assemblies to the scanner
- One more overload for adding a registry that takes an instance of a UnityRegistry
- New convention that scans for registries
- New convention that uses an overridable naming convention for registering a type mapping
- Added Transient, PerThread, PerResolve, ExternallyControlled and HierarchicalControlled lifetime scope configuration
MakeSingletonis marked as obsolete. Use
ConfigureCtorArgsForis marked as obsolete. Use
(params object args)
Install using the package manager console in Visual Studio:
1 PM> Install-Package UnityConfiguration
Hope you enjoy it!