New version of UnityConfiguration
So what’s new in v1.3?
- Documented public facing methods
- Included the xml documentation in the NuGet package
- Debugging symbols are available on SymbolSource.org
- Several more overloads for adding assemblies to the scanner
- One more overload for adding a registry that takes an instance of a UnityRegistry
- New convention that scans for registries
- New convention that uses an overridable naming convention for registering a type mapping
- Added Transient, PerThread, PerResolve, ExternallyControlled and HierarchicalControlled lifetime scope configuration
(string)</code> is marked as obsolete. Use
(params object args)</code> is marked as obsolete. Use
().WithConstructorArguments(params object)</code> instead
Install using the package manager console in Visual Studio:
1 PM> Install-Package UnityConfiguration
Hope you enjoy it!